Leap of faith or foolishness?

This is a very personal space, an abode i seek refuge in frequently in the past whenever i had no where else to turn to.  It has been awhile since i wrote and looking back at my writing, some were poignant in representing emotions that were to to put across.

Recently, I have taken an interest in Art Journalistic writing and found myself handicapped in this aspect as I have conformed to the rubrics of academic writing. Perhaps reviving this old space might help to rekindle what i once had. It feels like a giant leap of faith as this move pushes me to wear my heart upon my sleeve again, susceptible to criticism and judgement. I have no idea what this would mark the start to, but I'll just leave things in the hands of the Big Guy above.

Comments

Popular Posts